Now that you’re an experienced, wise sixth grade student, you’re smart enough to choose your own way project. You will need to make your project about rocks. Explain to a student about igneous, sedimentary and metamorphic rocks.
Your project should describe:
- How each type of rock is made
- Where each type of rock is made
- What each type of rock tends to look like
- An easy way to remember the difference between the three
You can pick one of these types of projects:
- describe it with text, pictures and icons with Adobe Voice
- make a digital puppet show about it in Puppet Pals
- illustrate it and describe it with a paper slide video
- make an e-book on the subject
Do do have a different idea? Describe it in detail in the comments in Google Classroom. If it sounds convincing to me, I might just let you do that. Key word: might.